Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Ex-top super models talks about bikini

Ex-top super models talks about everything about fashion and boutique. This time she prefers to talk about bikini.

In 1989, TIME magazine dubbed her "The Body", because the number of photos displayed her bikini in the magazine of  Sports Illustrated. The nickname of ex-top super models was kept attached until decades later.

Now at age 49, as ex-top super models, Elle Macpherson still has a slim antoned body. However, he no longer wanted to perform a bikini for a magazine photo shoot. The reason is because he felt it was old, and worried people would get tired of wearing bikini look.

"I try not too often (appear to) swim dress, because I've been too often done this for years. Guys may think, 'Oh my God, why he wears a bikini again'?" she said.

For Elle, her secrets are always slim despite already having two children, is to eat healthily and exercise every day. SHe avoids foods containing gluten (a protein found in wheat and flour) and sugar-containing foods. However, she admitted that he loves Thai food, dark chocolate, and drinking espresso in the morning.




"I also believe (with benefits) eight hours of sleep and a little exercise every day. I'm not on the diet for sure. No mistake, I am not perfect. But these days, I tend to focus on child care and caution against yourself, "said the woman who likes to surf.

Although no longer want to look sexy in magazines, Elle no regrets with the nickname has ever received.

"People often ask me, if I offended called 'The Body'. I can only say, 'That's the name of a very useful during the last 30 years. Thank you!'" She joked.

And, that's the ex-top super models said. She is still charming even though she was very mature and it looks the fashion and boutique has given her everything about the meaning of life and that's Charming Elle.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home