Monday, March 10, 2014

Can Second kim kardashian perfume repeat successful and best selling?

Have you ever feels the first perfume? It's loved by her fans. How about the latter? Could Second kim kardashian perfume  repeat successful and best selling?

Kardashian launched the first personal fragrance, "Kim Kardashian The Voluptuous New Fragrance" in February.

"When I was little, my sister Kourtney and I tried to make her own perfume by picking flowers and putting them in the blender, because that's the way we think about how perfume is made. Our parents thought we were crazy, and it smells disgusting, "he told Women's Wear Daily.




As reported previously, 29 years her latest fragrance was designed with ex-boyfriend who was none other than American football player Reggie Bush.

"Reggie and I have talked about its plans to launch fragrances together, and it's something that is unisex," she said.

Although titled unisex, but when asked aroma, Reggie instead choosing. Kim said, "He (Reggie) just likes my natural sexiness. He likes my natural scent. "

SUCCESS with her ​​first fragrance business making Kim Kardashian did not stand idly by. Star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" was just re-launched its latest fragrance.

"I'm very happy to tell you guys that my second fragrance will launch in February 2011," wrote this beautiful socialita on his blog on July 7 from Showbizspy reported yesterday, Thursday (8/7/2010).

"I want to tell you here first, so that you can all share the excitement with me. I photographed for the commercials now and can not wait to see all the results that glamorous, "she continued.



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home