Wednesday, December 18, 2013

victoria secrets lingerie for Miranda Kerr

It's not only that after marriage, it changes the life of Miranda. The priority now is more devoted to her husband and family. That's why victoria secrets lingerie taken by Miranda Kerr  for Orlando bloom only.  Especially after having Flynn, the baby who was only 23 months.

"I'm now more focused on the family, not traveling anymore because I'd rather spend time with him. He is my top priority right now and be the most important to date. This is amazing and I love it, "she concluded.

LIFE of marriage is not as smooth as one might imagine. Therefore, there are different ways to cope.

One of them, seek advice from the nearest person. Of course this is not to interfere in the case. Just look like Miranda Kerr. The Top model who is married to actor, Orlando Bloom was not reluctant to ask my grandmother for her married life. In fact, Miranda admits that turns her grandmother very happy to provide a variety of tip keep the marriage in order to stay alive.




"My grandmother told me that he prefers the visual. He told me every day for make-up air, wearing attractive underwear to please her husband, "he said, as quoted by Femalefirst.



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home