Friday, December 13, 2013

Kim Kardashian white dress look more elegant and beautiful

We know that Kim Kardashian always try to take very sexy clothes. At that time, Kim tried to take elegant white dress and probably it's other feminine sides of hers. That's right that Kim Kardashian dress look more elegant and beautiful.

Kim Kardashian's turn to pose for Arab magazine published in January 2013, Hia Magazine. She does not look sexy, but it displays a veil, though not fully closed and the clothes polite.

"I am delighted to share the style veil Hia magazine!," Wrote Kardashian on her blog Wednesday.



She also went on to write that, "Hia is a luxury lifestyle magazine for women, and a leading Arab and I am honored to be on the cover. I'm photographed this time because it is very different from what I've done before. Apparently I'm very happy to use the cover. I wearing a glamorous dress with fabulous creations Stéphane Rolland's work! "

Finally, I said that she looks more beautiful and elegant after trying to this white gown. It's rather perfect.





Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home