Monday, December 2, 2013

anne hathaway's beautiful wedding dress

I really admire competely for Anne Hathaway. She is multi talent. She can be artist and She is singer too. Probably, you can check it out all her background and her life history. However,  I tend to talk about Anne Hathaway wedding dress this moment and it's recommended for  new couples who would like to get merried.

I met my friend and He said he wanna get merried. I said congratulations and we talk and he confuse about what wedding dress he should wear. Then, I suggest him to look at Anne Hathaway wedding dress. Probably, he and his bride like it.

Here is the photos of Anne Hathaway with her groom, Adam Shulman. I like this  photo. It looks natural.





However, you love this too, cute anne hathaway wedding dress smile.



Finally, this is the most dramatic photos of Anne Hathaway kissing her groom, Adam Shulman  in wedding dress.





Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home