Sunday, December 1, 2013

jessica alba fashion style

Talk about jessica alba fashion style is interesting and it's never boring. Here is one of her fashion style. Jessica Alba look beautiful with green dress while attending New York Fashion Week. With the dress, as quoted Dailymail, mother of two looked elegant wearing a green dress with the black neck. Hair bun, decorated with red lipstick of  lips and her legs' closed by black leggings.

Being a mother not only gives happiness to the beautiful actress, Jessica Alba. Fantastic Four star admitted that since becoming a mother, she became more bold and confident in terms of fashion.

"I rarely wear a lot of colors. I wish I could play more with my style and choice of clothes since becoming a mother. It's not a big thing, but first I was very shy. When I was younger, I was never comfortable in wearing dresses and high heels or anything like that. But as time passed, I further develop my feminine. "Said Jessica told the magazine LA confidential, as reported by the Daily Mail, Wednesday (29/02/2012).




Regarding the inspiration and fashion style, Jessica said that during this time she learned of the environment in which she was involved, as well as the world of showbiz and dress up for certain events.

"I'm doing it since I was 12 years old, trying on clothes and things like that. So I know what I should do with my silhouette. Fashion is part of the job, there is a fantasy in it. It's nice to get out and see what people wear. There are some people, like Kate Moss can wear everything, that's what I felt. "Said Jessica again.

While postnatal of Haven come, her second child six months ago, Jessica said that she is still trying to keep between career and her duties as a mother. Jessica has previously a daughter named by Honor who is now four years old.

"Not at all perfect. I often feel the need to spend more time at home. I built a special place of children in the office, and has now become easy. But every day is always changing. If I do not come home every day, I knew I had to be home at night. "Said Jessica Alba.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home