Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What's Naomi Watts dress?

LONDON,  -the mother of two children, Naomi Watts dress was red Zac Posen at a recent event. However, she said, she chose the dress because it consists of many colors.

"Motive is crowded, diverse color. Redness is not a red fire truck. At the Golden Globes (2013), I was wearing a burgundy or plum. Naomi Watts dress was not red. If you combine (red dress) with blue, I can wear it. But orange seems not good with my skin, "she said again.

Naomi Watts (44) refusing to wear a bright red dress to a red carpet event at the invitation.  When she  talk about Naomi Watts dress, she has own perception because of her hair blonde, when she wore a bright red dress, her appearance will look bad.



"I'm not going to wear (fashion) the red on the red carpet ... I never thought that blonde hair look good with a red dress. According to me, it's good for the girls-haired and dark-skinned. But, for some reason, I always feel I looked bad with that color, 'said the British-Australian women bleed to People magazine.



Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home