Saturday, February 1, 2014

Cool dress up game for my friend's daughter

This is about the first time I know about cool dress up game. I've met my friend yesterday. He looked very happy and asked for me to visit his home. I welcome about his invitation. Then we went to his home.
While having talk to him in his home, I saw his daughters enjoying computer. I approach them. I've forgotten to tell that my friend has three daughters. The first girls loved to learn serious articles about computer. The second, she preferred to join social media. And then the last girl preferred game for kids. I observed more and I see the last girls play cool dress up game. Wow, she looks handy and she smile when she can mix and match dress  well.

Then, I talked to her. How can you so agile to play the cool dress up game? she said I just loved and played the dress up game.

My friends said to me when we talked both that It's ok for her. He thought that it can make his daughters know more about fashion. It's good for girls.

when I was watching her to play dress up game, she suddenly laughed at me. apparently she saw that I forgot to close my pants. she only cried, ' Hi, Uncle! You forget closing the buttons of pants.' I was shamed at that time and smile back while closing the button of my pants. hahaha...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home