Thursday, January 9, 2014

Chistina Aguilera loves Underwear

Have you seen the commercial break to show Chistina Aguilera Underwear. Can you imagine if she wear this stuff? she must be more beautiful.

CHRISTINA Aguilera is okay to always look stunning on the red carpet event an award. But beyond that, who would have thought if she likes to wear underwear or pants to bed.

The jury of The Voice USA told the MailOnline: "There are two different sides of me. When I was at home being a mom, I love wearing underwear or pants and a very comfortable bed so I can play with my son."

"When I pulled on the stage the other side of me being quite extroverted and adjusting profession as a singer. It's always important for me to express another side of me as well. It is a form of balancing and helping me to look my best, "she added.

Women who have one child, admits that being a working mother is not easy so she tries to find time to be able to indulge themselves in harmony with her time.


"If I had more time, I always try to go pamper yourself with a massage. I think that women, especially mothers, should take time for themselves," he said, as quoted from Dailymail.

Probably, you will someday meet her when she hunt branded and comfortable underwear. It's perfect to meet her there and you can talk to her. Definitely, it's unforgetable moments for you.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home