Friday, November 29, 2013

Lindsey Vonn's bikini and dress

Do you think that Tiger Woods love Lindsey Vonn firstly because of her bikini and red dress. I guess I agree about that.  Both are public figure and feel same fate.  They are equally famous and Both like sport more than others.

Firstly, I look at the pose of Lindsey Vonn in magazine and other media, she is really sensual when She can be photo models too. Several photos of her pose probably make you do not forget her beauty and sensual appeal.

We know about how hot news of Lindsey Vonn and Tiger Wood. Both are really connected due to both are really dedicated and enthusiastic into sport. It looks they are more serious about their relationship. The following photos of sport clothes of Lindsey Vonn and tiger woods probably will make you like it.





Now, I would like to reveals her pictures without Tiger Wood. I like this pose. I call 'Lindsey Vonn's white bikini'.



How sexy is this pose? Lindsey Vonn's bikini in red and white color.



However, she can look calm and elegant such as Lindsey Vonn's formal black dress.



I guess this is what she's actually. This is Lindsey Vonn's formal sport clothes.



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home