Sunday, November 24, 2013

Jeans, t shirt and sweater're preferred by Emma Stone

The world fashion of Emma Stone's obviously different. Especially, in footwears. The 24-year star admitted rather modest appearance. "I love Stella McCartney, Lanvin and Miu Miu. However, this is my style. I wear a lot of jeans, t shirt and a sweater," she added.

However, that does not mean she avoided the world of beauty and fashion. Efforts were made ​​to avoid striking in everyday life.

Actress Emma Stone is more like wearing short heels. The reason is, when wearing heels steeper looks like a 'giant'.




"I always wear flat shoes. Whenever I use high heels, I feel like a very big," quotes contact music.



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home